scanned by human eyes — humanized!
We welcome response and requests for information in the form of brief e-mails* (NO attachments) with the following exceptions...
- We can rarely help candidates with less than five years experience.
- We cannot help with major career changes, or candidates who are unable to provide references, verify salary, degrees, etc.
- We cannot help with relocation to California.
- We cannot help with H-1 Visa processing or any other immigration issues.
We will not download any attachments from people we don't know (yet), and we hope you are not offended by this simple virus-avoiding policy.
We will not dump you in a database, what a nice surprise!
Please send a brief e-mail* (no attachments) to
backup e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If for some reason you cannot e-mail, please write to:
P.O. Box 1353
Palo Alto, CA 94302
As a last resort, phone 650-210-9980. Please mention how you were referred. Linda will respond to most inquiries with an appropriate referral to either Linda, Jim, John, or one of our affiliates within 10 business days.
*brief e-mail defined:
- A "brief e-mail" from a potential client tells us your hiring need and how to get in touch with you.
- A "brief e-mail" from a potential candidate tells us who you are, how to reach you, something about your experience, what you are looking for, what geography you are open to, and your approximate salary/package. Please feel free to send (in the body of an email) your entire technical summary, including any and all buzzwords that might come up in a search. You can also cut and paste your resume into the e-mail provided it isn't more than three pages. That way we will be able to find you quickly.